2019 Tax Deadlines You Should Know
Missing a tax deadline can add expensive penalty fees and possibly even interest to your tax burden. Here are deadlines for 2019 that you won’t want to miss!
- January 15, 2019 – 2018 Q4 Estimated Tax payments (1040ES) are due for self-employed people.
- April 15, 2019 – All individual tax returns must be e-filed or postmarked. If you will be unable to make this deadline, file for an extension as soon as possible. Self-employed persons must also pay their Q1 2019 Estimate Tax payments on this date.
- June 15, 2019 – Q2 2019 Estimated Tax payments are due for self-employed people.
- September 15, 2019 – Q3 2019 Estimated Tax payments are due for self-employed people.
- October 14, 2019 – Tax returns are due for those who qualified for extensions.
Make sure you jot these 2019 tax deadlines in your calendar now.